Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Family Update!

I had a little time this morning so I put a picture of Olivia on there. She was a month old when I took this one. I will try to find time for another update later as well. I have so many pictures I want to share with you all. Everything is going well for us now. We had a rough couple of months. Chris had been really sick with gall bladder disease and finally got it removed, but Noah got the chickenpox that same week. Besides that we now all have the nasty cold that is going around. We are on the mends though and are finally getting more sleep at night.
It seems that each time we get into a routine someone gets sick and messes it up! The kids were taking turns sleeping bad the last couple of weeks. We have a whole new idea of what it means to be tired!
Noah is growing really big now and is about to celebrate his 2nd birthday. Olivia just turned 3 months and is adorable. She loves to smile at her big brother. We are finally going to have her blessed this sunday so we will have many more pictures to post I am sure.
Well, that is all for now. As I said before I will try to get the pictures posted soon. We have halloween pics too.

4 comments:

Ranee J Fratangelo said...

Congratulations Rebecca she is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

She sure is sweet! Love the hair. Congratulations. I am really really happy for you...

Jason and Layna said...

I am so glad you posted a picture of olivia. You need to post more!

Andrea said...

She is beautiful! Congratulations! :)