Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Ok! We are almost caught up. I do have a few christmas pictures of the kids, but I will put them up with christmas day pictures. I hope that everyone has a wonderful christmas. Noah is soooo excited! He just had a birthday so he fully understands what presents are. I found him unwrapping some gifts that had been given to us to deliver to a family in our ward. He said "look what I got mommy!" I had to explain to him that not all presents were his. He does walk around the house singing christmas songs. It is so cute to hear his interpretaions. I was surprised at how well he remembers the words at 2. Olivia is getting cuter every day. She loves it when Noah plays with her. Sometimes she will just stare at us until we look at her and she flashes her adorable smile. She was laying on the bed the other day while I wrapped some presents and she realized wrapping paper makes a fun sound. She got hold of it so....one of daddy's presents is really wrinkled! I can't wait for christmas morning to see their excitement. Olivia is only 5 months, but she likes to put everything in her mouth! Well that is all for now, don't give up on me, I am trying to be better about posting. It is getting easier now that Noah is getting older. He doesn't bang on the keyboard while I am typing anymore!
Merry Christmas Everyone, and Happy New Year!

No comments: