Friday, July 10, 2009

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures






Sometimes you have to be really creative to find ways to accomplish things around the house. However it is important not to over do it once you come up with that great idea otherwise it loses it's magic and it stops working. Noah has been grumpy lately due to his new teeth, well the ones that are taking their sweet time breaking through. He loves playing the piano but I usually sit there with him. So, I had an idea and it worked. He sat there for quite awhile happily playing away while I finished some work, and then continued happily while I posted these pictures. Sigh....I should have thought of this sooner. : ) I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Cynthia and Joe said...

That is awesome Rebecca. haha the things we do for our kids huh...