Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Ok, so here is a very important picture that deserves special attention. You see I previously failed (as tabby noted) to put a picture of Noah with his favorite aunt on the blog. Noah of course loves all of his aunts, but it is the oppinion of some that Tab is his favorite! : ) If there are any who would like to dispute that feel free to do so, or forever hold your peace. Feel free to post your thoughts on the matter, but let it be known that I have done my part. : ) We love you Aunt Tabby!

4 comments:

Mills Family said...

I AM THE FAVORITE! Anyone can try and dispute it, but Noah doesn't lie. He lights up when I am around! :D HA!

Andrea said...

Rebecca! I'm so glad you have a blog!!!!! Yay!!!!
Noah is sooo cute!! Seriously.
I miss you Becca! Keep the posts/pictures coming!

Homefront Creations said...

Ok, I want to, and have to protest. Where I may not appear to be the favorite aunt as of yet, it is only because my own children were sick so much when he was first born, that because I really am the favorite aunt, I chose not share germs. It is only a matter of time before the truth will be revealed!!!!!!!!!! :)

Mills Family said...

Well, Rachael the thing is...your wrong! HA! He lights up every time I am around, and just loves to play with me. Noah just loves his Aunt Tabby, which you should be able to understand since I am the favorite Aunt to your children as well. :D