Friday, August 14, 2009

Ok, I don't have any new pictures of Noah yet, but will by the end of today since it is his 9 month b-day. I would like to figure out how to put some of our videos on the blog. I am going to devote some time to that today figuring it out. The problem is getting them on the computer to start. But they are so cute. He has also started making this funny noise and I want to catch that on camera too. But I just want to say to all of our family and friends how much we love you guys. We don't say it enough. Life goes by so fast but it is too short to waste a moment to say "I love you". We pray for all of you and give thanks for you and all the support you have given us through the years. We just celebrated our 5th anniversary. It has been the best 5 years of our lives. Thank you to our parents for bringing us up in the gospel. A special thanks to Chris' parents for raising a wonderful son. He is an amazing husband and father and is such a good support to me. Also, a special thanks to my parents for being such good examples to me, it is nice to have a place to turn for advice and love. Also to my sisters and sisters in law who are also there to answer mothering questions. Well, reading back over this I think it started to sound like some kind of acceptance speach! Take care all and look for more pictures coming soon!
Love, Becca

No comments: