Monday, September 7, 2009

New pictures are coming shortly. We are on our way to San Diego to visit aunt Liz! We will see how little one does on the airplane. He is so adorable and has so much fun exploring and entertaining himself that it might prove difficult to have to sit still in mommy's lap for several hours. Gone are the days that he only wants to be held. Now there is so much to see and do. He is a curious one too, so he will want to go everywhere in the plane I am sure of it. I was able to fit several toys in our carryon though, so hopefully the people around us won't be too annoyed. I tried to pack quiet toys, but lets face it, those just aren't as fun and do not keep their attention for nearly as long. I will be without a computer while on vacation, but I'm sure we will have lots to report when it is through.

No comments: